Weatherhead Federal Credit Union maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Weatherhead Federal Credit Union’s written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Weatherhead Federal Credit Union are superseded and of no force or effect. Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Weatherhead Federal Credit Union. Weatherhead Federal Credit Union neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Weatherhead Federal Credit Union.
- While Weatherhead Federal Credit Union uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Weatherhead Federal Credit Union makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Weatherhead Federal Credit Union assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Weatherhead Federal Credit Union nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Weatherhead Federal Credit Union also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Weatherhead Federal Credit Union or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Weatherhead Federal Credit Union is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Weatherhead Federal Credit Union. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including Weatherhead Federal Credit Union are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Weatherhead Federal Credit Union and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Weatherhead Federal Credit Union or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Weatherhead Federal Credit Union will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Weatherhead Federal Credit Union has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Weatherhead Federal Credit Union may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Weatherhead Federal Credit Union is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Weatherhead Federal Credit Union will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Weatherhead Federal Credit Union to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- We do not knowingly collect, use, or maintain personal information from our website about children under the age of 13. Should a child under the age of 13 send personal information to us, we will only use that information to respond directly to the child, seek parental consent or provide parental notice.
- Weatherhead Federal Credit Union may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE STATEMENT In Accordance with Regulation E Electronic Funds Transfer
The following are terms and conditions of the electronic transfer service that may be offered at Weatherhead C.C. Federal Credit Union.
DISCLOSURE OF CONSUMER’S LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS AND OPTIONAL DISCLOSURE OF ADVISABILITY OF PROMPT REPORTING
Liability disclosure Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card/code has been lost or stolen. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all the money in your account plus your maximum overdraft line of credit. If you tell us within 2 business days, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your card/code without your permission. If you believe your card/code has been lost or stolen, and you tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft, you can lose no more than $50 if someone used your card/code without your permission.
If you do NOT tell us within 2 business days after you learn of the loss or theft of your card/code, and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your card/code without your permission if you had told us, you could lose as much as $500.
Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the 60 days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time.
If a good reason such as a long trip or a hospital stay kept you from telling us, we will extend the time periods.
DISCLOSURE OF TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS TO BE NOTIFIED IN EVENT OF UNAUTHORIZED TRANSFER
Address and telephone number. If you believe your card/code has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission,
call: (260) 248-8309
or write: Weatherhead C.C. Federal Credit Union – 511 N Line Street – Columbia City, IN 46725
DISCLOSURE OF WHAT CONSTITUTES BUSINESS DAY OF INSTITUTION
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
DISCLOSURE OF TYPES OF AVAILABLE TRANSFERS AND LIMITS ON TRANSFERS
Account access You may use your card/code to:
- Withdraw cash from your checking or savings account.
- Make deposits to your checking or savings account. Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts whenever you request. Limitations on dollar amounts of transfers.
- You may withdraw up to $200.00 from our terminals each day, unless approved for higher amount. DISCLOSURE THAT ACCESS DEVICE IS NOT VALIDATED AND HOW TO DISPOSE OF DEVICE IF VALIDATION IS NOT DESIRED Account using cards YOU CANNOT USE THE ATM CARD TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO OR OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT UNTIL WE HAVE VALIDATED IT. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO USE THE CARD. PLEASE DESTROY IT AT ONCE BY CUTTING IT IN HALF.
DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Account Information disclosure We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers.
- In order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant.
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders.
- If you give us your written permission. DISCLOSURE OF RIGHT TO RECEIVE DOCUMENTATION OF TRANSFERS
Terminal transfers You can get a receipt at the time you make any transfer to or from your account using one of our automated teller machines.
Preauthorized credits If you have arranged to have direct deposits made to your account at least once every 60 days from the same person or company, you can call us at (260) 248-8309 to find out whether or not the deposit has been made. Periodic statements You will get a monthly account statement unless there are no transfers in a particular month. In any case you will get the statement at least quarterly.
DISCLOSURE OF RIGHT TO STOP PAYMENT OF PREAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS, PROCEDURE FOR DOING SO, RIGHT TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF VARYING AMOUNTS, AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTION’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO STOP PAYMENT
Right to stop payment and procedure for doing so If you have told us in advance to make regular payments out of your account, you can stop any of these payments if you:
Call us at: (260) 248-8309 or Write us at: Weatherhead C.C. Federal Credit Union – 511 N Line Street -Columbia City, IN 46725 We must receive notice from you within 3 business days or more before the payment is scheduled to be made. If you call, we may also require you to put your request in writing and get it to us within 14 days after you call. We will charge you $10.00 for each stop-payment order you give.
Notice of varying amount If these regular payments may vary in amount, the person your are going to pay will tell you, 10 days before each payment, when it will be made and how much it will be. You may choose instead to get this notice only when the payment would differ by more than a certain amount from the previous payment, or when the amount would fall outside certain limits that you set. Liability for failure to stop payment of preauthorized transfer If you order us to stop one of these payments 3 business days or more before the transfer is scheduled, and we do not do so, we will be liable for your losses or damages.DISCLOSURE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTION’S LIABILITY FOR FAILURE TO MAKE TRANSFERS
Liability for failure to make transfers If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. we will not be liable, for instance:
- If , through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If the transfer would go over the credit limit on your overdraft line.
- If the automated teller machine where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
- If the terminal was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken. There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ELECTRONIC TRANSFERS Call us at: (260) 248-8309
Write us at: Weatherhead C.C. Federal Credit Union – 511 N Line Street – Columbia City, IN 46725 Contact the Credit Union as soon as you can, if you think your statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transfer listed on the statement or receipt. We must hear from you no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or error appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number (if any).
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about, and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 business days.
We will tell you the results of our investigation within 10 business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or questions. If we decide to do this, we will recredit your account within 10 business days for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes us to complete our investigation. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not recredit your account. If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation within 3 business days after we finish our investigation. You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
We may amend all terms and conditions at any time, but will give you notice 21 days before the amendment becomes effective if the amendment will result in increased charges or liability to you or stricter limitations on the transfers you may make. Such notice may be mailed to you at the last address of record on our files. If, however, an immediate change in terms and conditions is necessary for security reasons, we may amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
We reserve the right to levy service fees in accordance with fee schedules adopted by the credit union from time to time. If other terms and conditions set by us are in conflict with this disclosure, this CONSUMER DISCLOSURE STATEMENT will prevail. Your ATM card may be used at all CIRRUS Teller machines.
SEE US FOR YOUR OTHER FINANCIAL NEEDS:
Savings – Visa – Share Certificates – IRA’s – Share Drafts – Auto Loans – Line of Credit – ATM – Visa Debit